Attorney, John R. Coniglio - Tirelessly Pursues Justice for His Clients.
Traumatic brain injuries are often permanent and always life changing. From cognitive problems or personality changes to the financial hardships and emotional stress, a brain injury takes a toll on the victim and the whole family.
The impact of this type of injury on your family member is evident, and the long-term effect on both you and the injured person can sometimes last a lifetime.
What Caused Your Loved One's Brain Injury?
Brain injuries occur in many ways, including direct head trauma, indirect force such as whiplash, oxygen deprivation, electric shock or inhaling chemical vapors. Sometimes the cause and the culprit are obvious, but other times it is not clear how the injury occurred or who is liable.
Attorney, John R. Coniglio and of Counsel attorneys understand the medical aspects of these catastrophic injuries and how to make the legal connection to the wrongdoing or dangerous condition.
The Law Offices of John R Coniglio can address brain injuries arising from:
While every personal injury case for a severe TBI is different, there is a wide array of damages that The Law Offices of John R Coniglio can recover on behalf of an injured person after an accident. These include:
- Past and future medical expenses for ambulance services, emergency room visits, doctor appointments, medical imaging, transcranial electrical stimulation, therapy, and prescription medications.
- Lost wages for time missed at work to recover from a traumatic brain injury or attend a medical appointment.
- Loss of consortium for damage to a marital relationship as a result of a brain injury.
- Loss of earning potential for a severe TBI resulting in permanent disability.
- Pain and suffering for the emotional and psychological harms caused by a severe head injury.
- The development of a life care plan to help the victim manage their future.
If you or a loved one is responsible for the care of someone in a persistent vegetative state caused by negligence, a product defect, or an accident, call the office today at (831) 373-3151 or contact us online.
There's no need to handle these difficult matters of law alone.
Attorney, John R. Coniglio can help you decide which course of action will best serve your interests.